• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

Sorry, rick -- I must have been reading your comment at 2 in the AM and half-asleep!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, it seems it is THAT E-bay to Metro book. And seven bills sealed it. How the heck does a guy pay 8 on E-bay and 2 weeks later sells and gets 7 less Metro's cut ?? Anyway, thanks for your expert opinions -- makes me feel like I did alright...........

FISH

Hey I nailed it. :acclaim: Nice grab, your not going to lose money on that book anytime soon, will just keep climbing in value over time. (thumbs u

both books are the 3rd highest graded unrestored copies.....(they have been previously posted indivually.....they look a bit more 'special' side by side ;) )

Steve

I mid grade #31 would look just fine next to these. Do you own an unrestored copy?

nope....not yet. Got one? :popcorn:

both books are the 3rd highest graded unrestored copies.....(they have been previously posted indivually.....they look a bit more 'special' side by side ;) )

Steve

Steve, why don't you send that 29 over to my house for a spell.

We'd like to get everyone together for a family reunion.

DetectiveComics2GA.jpg

...and happybirthday.gif to you. confetti.gif

great pick-up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rick is da MAN!

post em now, i cant wait to see what else you got :sumo:

get any new/adventures?????

:)Thanks Ben!

lol Trust me I would love to post them now but I wont be able to scan them until next week! :(

hm I was gonna wait on the NA/ADV's but since you asked....... I got a nice ADV #32 and NA #21 :banana:

Here is one of my SD pick ups. :cloud9::cloud9:

A big thanks to Rick!!! (worship)

I will be posting the rest of the books I got when I get home next week!

Tec29-1.jpg

Nice, NICE pick up , SW! A book that has been on my list for a while now, but remains out of reach.

Congratulations! :headbang: