• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

look forward to seeing the before and afters on it

For sure. (thumbs u Thanks guys!

The BatMan "rules" :cool:

Love all the Pre-Robins oh so much!

Edited by Bat-Man

Great set of Bats and Tecs Jon! :applause: (I need most of them) :baiting:

you have the #1 Bill, no need for any more Bats (thumbs u

Great set of Bats and Tecs Jon! :applause: (I need most of them) :baiting:

you have the #1 Bill, no need for any more Bats (thumbs u

That is a fairly accurate statement. But I am overcome with avarice. As usual....

One down and ? to go.

:pullhair:

I assembled the first 500 issues back in the 70s - 90s, then had to sell them. I swore I would never put the run together again. I was wrong, I'm back at it. Slowly though. No rush.

I've got 200 up about 75% complete. Once those are done, I'll work on the first 200. So, in about 10 years I should be complete

:cry:

One down and ? to go.

I assembled the first 500 issues back in the 70s - 90s, then had to sell them. I swore I would never put the run together again. I was wrong, I'm back at it. Slowly though. No rush.

I've got 200 up about 75% complete. Once those are done, I'll work on the first 200. So, in about 10 years I should be complete

(worship)

One down and ? to go.

Good luck with it Bill. I really enjoyed assembling my run and still love flipping through the books.

One down and ? to go.

Good luck with it Bill. I really enjoyed assembling my run and still love flipping through the books.

It was fun the first time, so this time should be twice as fun! :)

I'm also collecting Detective 1 - 800 or so. Long way to go with that bad boy though. I'm about half way home I'd guess.

One down and ? to go.

It was fun the first time, so this time should be twice as fun! :)

I'm also collecting Detective 1 - 800 or so. Long way to go with that bad boy though. I'm about half way home I'd guess.

That's quite a feat! Good luck with your run

I absolutely love the big logo Tec Joker covers. Here's one of mine.

det62.jpg

Wow, great-looking book! The colors really pop on that one. :applause:

(Come to think of it, that cover would fit right in with the Tecs & Bats I've got. Gonna have to keep an eye out.) hm