• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

hello all

This thread got me trying to buy old detective comics again.

Here is my first try at posting an image.

These should help. Everyone, and I mean everyone, finds it awkward to post images.

Embedding Scans

And thanks for posting! The more the merrier!

And Detective 75

I bought these after completing my Batman collection. I couldn't decide if I wanted to upgrade the Batman run or go after a Detective run. I have been upgrading my Batman collection but I buy a Detective Comic if there is nothing I need when I have money to spend.

Detective-75-no-staples.jpg

hello all...

sounds like jhp and I are on the same page...I am trying to finish a batman run for a customer (upgrading where I can), and pick up tecs for me...I stopped at the last of the long eared logo'd tecs (53), but might work backwards to 1, just for the "fun of it"....on a side note, does anyone know why issue 48 has the short ear logo?

rick

hello all...

sounds like jhp and I are on the same page...I am trying to finish a batman run for a customer (upgrading where I can), and pick up tecs for me...I stopped at the last of the long eared logo'd tecs (53), but might work backwards to 1, just for the "fun of it"....on a side note, does anyone know why issue 48 has the short ear logo?

rick

You know Rick, I was collecting the same run! I was going to stop at the long eared logo as well. Thought I was being unique! Silly me.