• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

I have read every comic I bought for my collection...except Detective 94.

Gonna have to crack that puppy out! stooges.gif

Looks like you got the hang of posting in a hurry!

What a great set! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Maybe someday we'll be able to see a few bats?

I didn't know someone stole from Ted. That is terrible. Ted is such a nice guy.

The 107 must be the most common Detective in the world though. I think I must have seen a thousand copies of that book over the years.

The 107 must be the most common Detective in the world though. I think I must have seen a thousand copies of that book over the years.

You missed the Superworld Thief Caught thread? There must have also been four or five other threads about the books Ted had stolen at the Big Apple show this year.

I just checked the census and there are about the same number of copies of 106, 107, and 108 slabbed by CGC. confused-smiley-013.gif

I just checked the census and there are about the same number of copies of 106, 107, and 108 slabbed by CGC. confused-smiley-013.gif

Most aren't slabbed because they are just not worth that much money. Trust me on this one. I've seen stacks a foot high of them.

You missed the Superworld Thief Caught thread? There must have also been four or five other threads about the books Ted had stolen at the Big Apple show this year.

Best to avoid that show. I often hear of thefts occurring there.