• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CANADIAN COMIC is SOLD!
2 2

6 posts in this topic

Here's  an odd  duck  for  you  Canadian  White  fans!

Three Ring  Comics 3, the 6P  variant.

More  after  my  fine lookin/ boilerplate!

DA RULEZ

I'll put up a big scan of the FC,  note anything else I spot,  and as always,  if you'd like a scan 
of the  back cover I'll be happy to  supply it.

Shipping to USA preferred, but if you want something sent to Canada or overseas PM me 
and we'll work something out. 

:TAKEIT:  rules the roost,  but PM's, kibitzing,  and general tomfoolery  are welcome.

$8.50  Priority shipping to the USA for one to  four  books, well packed in a padded  envelope.   
$15 boxed  Priority  for  larger quantities.  Canada or overseas to be determined.
For the bargainminded  I  can  ship  one or  two books  First Class for  $4.50

CHECK OR MONEY ORDER  PREFERRED, I just plain out don't like paypal.  

If you just GOTTA pay with paypal  PM me and we'll work something out.

Returns for any reason on your dime,  and  for any missed major  flaw or bad description on my dime.

My Kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4287314#Post4287314

Here we go!

As  I  said  up above, selling the following:

I've done some digging,  and there don't seem to   be more than four or five of these documented,  with only two copies on  GPA

Our own Silver  Surfer  sold   a copy  back in October of  2017,  and at first  I thought I had ended up with eccomic's old undercopy. 
But he and I have consulted,  and although  they're nearly identical twins,  this  is another  copy.  Same  big 3P scrawl upper  right,  same
stamp  upper RH BC,  and it's in nearly  an  identical spot,  so they  both must have come from the  same news  stand.

Front cover  is  reprinted  from  Pep Comics 22,  with The Shield's US flag  being  redrawn  as  the Union Jack  for the British crowd, but there's the gigantic 
hobnail  boot  coming  down,  with  The Hangman rushing  in  from  the  rear to land  a hand!  But the interior  is  some  generic funny  stuff,  not a whiff of  MLJ content.

This is probably  as  close  as I'll  ever  come to owning  a  Pep 22  unless  I  find The Magic Garage Sale, lol

This copy is flat and tight,  white pages,  but  there's that  big ol' 3P in ink,   a tiny sliver off  the RH  edge upper FC,  and  a small tape pull  lower  curve 
of the 3 in the 3P  scrawl. 

Here's a linky  to  Surfer's sale, with more pix,  and a shot of eccomic's old copy.  Like I said,    TWINS!

With the  book  being  about the same shape  or  so  but  with  the big ol' 3P scrawl 

I'm asking $500

KXvk0XT.jpg

N8RlBQN.jpg

Edited by catrick339

14 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Here's  an odd  duck  for  you  Canadian  White  fans!

More  after  my  fine lookin/ boilerplate!

DA RULEZ

I'll put up a big scan of the FC,  note anything else I spot,  and as always,  if you'd like a scan 
of the  back cover I'll be happy to  supply it.

Shipping to USA preferred, but if you want something sent to Canada or overseas PM me 
and we'll work something out. 

:TAKEIT:  rules the roost,  but PM's, kibitzing,  and general tomfoolery  are welcome.

$8.50  Priority shipping to the USA for one to  four  books, well packed in a padded  envelope.   
$15 boxed  Priority  for  larger quantities.  Canada or overseas to be determined.
For the bargainminded  I  can  ship  one or  two books  First Class for  $4.50

CHECK OR MONEY ORDER  PREFERRED, I just plain out don't like paypal.  

If you just GOTTA pay with paypal  PM me and we'll work something out.

Returns for any reason on your dime,  and  for any missed major  flaw or bad description on my dime.

My Kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4287314#Post4287314

Here we go!

As  I  said  up above, selling the following:

I've done some digging,  and there don't seem to   be more than four or five of these documented,  with only one copy in the Census. 

Our own Silver  Surfer  sold   a copy  back in October of  2017,  and at first  I thought I had ended up with eccomic's old undercopy. 
But he and I have consulted,  and although  they're nearly identical twins,  this  is another  copy.  Same  big 3P scrawl upper  right,  same
stamp  upper RH BC,  and it's in nearly  an  identical spot,  so they  both must have come from the  same news  stand.

Front cover  is  reprinted  from  Pep Comics 22,  with The Shield's US flag  being  redrawn  as  the Union Jack  for the British crowd, but there's the gigantic 
hobnail  boot  coming  down,  with  The Hangman rushing  in  from  the  rear to land  a hand!  But the interior  is  some  generic funny  stuff,  not a whiff of  MLJ content.

This is probably  as  close  as I'll  ever  come to owning  a  Pep 22  unless  I  find The Magic Garage Sale, lol

This copy is flat and tight,  white pages,  but  there's that  big ol' 3P in ink,   a tiny sliver off  the RH  edge upper FC,  and  a small tape pull  lower  curve 
of the 3 in the 3P  scrawl. 

Here's a linky  to  Surfer's sale, with more pix,  and a shot of eccomic's old copy.  Like I said,    TWINS!

With the  book  being  about the same shape  or  so  but  with  the big ol' 3P scrawl 

I'm asking $500

KXvk0XT.jpg

N8RlBQN.jpg

take