• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,315 posts in this topic

:applause:

The little sidebar "Red Tape" illustration may be even better than the primary image.

:applause: for the images. Stories by Sale are always such a pleasure to read.

Here's a new one I picked up at a local show yesterday. Last issue of this short run -

SpeedCarterSpaceman6_zps6dc22a6b.jpg

Thats a great book hadn't seen it before..very nice!

I have never seen this cover before either..Great Pick-Up!!! (thumbs u

Edited by Blind Owl

:applause: for the images. Stories by Sale are always such a pleasure to read.

Here's a new one I picked up at a local show yesterday. Last issue of this short run -

SpeedCarterSpaceman6_zps6dc22a6b.jpg

Thats a great book hadn't seen it before..very nice!

I have never seen this cover before either..Great Pick-Up!!! (thumbs u

Easily the scarcest of this short run. Never turns up in grade - unless AdamStrange has a nice one?

Other Atlas pick-up of note at the show were the final two issues of Battle, 69 & 70, with Kirby covers and art.

I am 3 issues from completing the 70-issue run. I really should look for those specifically hm

Battle69_zps630ed59c.jpg

Battle70_zpsa1d681a5.jpg

Great books!!! Wow you just need three issues...I am also chipping away at a set....but I need a lot more. :cry: Which 3 are they? Was wondering if there were any hard to find comics in this run.

MT 1 A photo MYSTTALES1A_zps33a46de3.jpg

MT 2 A photo MYSTTALES2A_zps6c9f7397.jpg

photo MYSTTALES12FC_zpsa3317f6f.jpg

Like these books? These and other MT issues from my collection going up for sale, on the boards. Go to the Annoucements thread for more details.

Edited by RICK STARR

Great books!!! Wow you just need three issues...I am also chipping away at a set....but I need a lot more. :cry: Which 3 are they? Was wondering if there were any hard to find comics in this run.

I still need issues 47, 63 & 67. None of the issues in this run are tough to come by (I am not grade conscious). No issues are really considered "classic" and the main reason I don't have 63 & 67 is that my eBay searches are probably set for GA listings and these would be listed under SA so I miss them all the time, nor am I chasing them specifically hard.

Meanwhile, this came recently. Happy they went caption-free for this cover -

Battlefront15_zps066a0060.jpg

I still need issues 47, 63 & 67. None of the issues in this run are tough to come by (I am not grade conscious). No issues are really considered "classic" and the main reason I don't have 63 & 67 is that my eBay searches are probably set for GA listings and these would be listed under SA so I miss them all the time, nor am I chasing them specifically hard.

Meanwhile, this came recently. Happy they went caption-free for this cover -

Battlefront15_zps066a0060.jpg

Possibly the best of the run. Certainly the most gruesome, which is saying something.

This arrived today.

I am more complete on Combat Casey (only missing one issue out of 29) than I am on Battlefront (missing 10 out of 48).

More Heath cover goodness and Sale interior madness at any rate -

CombatCasey12_zpsc2817eab.jpg