• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,315 posts in this topic

Here's one that I haven't posted yet (I think). Took me ages to find a decent copy of this cover, which I just love. Heath... MMMmmmmmmm.

I agree. That book is on my want list. cloud9.gif

Here's one that I haven't posted yet (I think). Took me ages to find a decent copy of this cover, which I just love. Heath... MMMmmmmmmm.

I agree. That book is on my want list. cloud9.gif

Like most of these books, it took long months of ebay trolling, and when it appeared I put in a bid that made it clear to to others I would not be sniped. I think that in the end, I paid upwards of $40, which I thought was a pretty good deal.

Shep

Maniac cool cover. What's next on the superhero checklist for you? Almost bought the YM#24 on CL but would like a slightly higher grade copy.

Yeah, I hear you Pete. My YM #24 is a lot nicer than both of those on CL.poke2.gif27_laughing.gif J/K

Although I have most of the big pieces of the Atlas Super-Hero run, I still need a lot of the little pieces. I'm getting there though little by little, in fact it's a safe bet that I'll have more after I visit Harley Yee's booth this Saturday at the con. wink.gif

That Human Torch #37 I posted earlier is at CGC right now too.

Hey guys,

I've just been re-reading this thread and enjoying a lot of the Heath Atlas War covers. I have a few others that I will try and post soon.

Question... did Heath do many Atlas Western covers? If so, I'd love to see some of them.

Thanks

Shep

For all your Western comic needs:

Western Comics

1236726-KidColt35.jpg

1236726-KidColt35.jpg.fae920db4e95729ad6cc45ac08cfb70c.jpg

Hey guys,

I've just been re-reading this thread and enjoying a lot of the Heath Atlas War covers. I have a few others that I will try and post soon.

Question... did Heath do many Atlas Western covers? If so, I'd love to see some of them.

Thanks

Shep

For all your Western comic needs:

Western Comics

1236726-KidColt35.jpg

NICE!!!!

battlefront26.jpg

This is not even close to the flashiest of the Heath war covers, but, in person, it's a book I can stare at all day. The scene is very understated but so carefully drawn and constructed that you feel a part of it. I'm awfully suspicious that Heath colored it because it's much more realistically colored than most of the Atlas books. Heath did get a chance to define the coloring for some of his Atlas covers.