• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Huge Silver and Bronze Sales Thread
4 4

706 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, arexcrooke said:

X-Men 132

NM-...So this is an interesting book. There is a vertical line running right down through the middle of the book. It doesn't break paper but it is there. It has to be a production issue. However...

$20

356.jpg

356back.jpg

:takeit:

And finally just a peach of a book

X-Men 3 

CGC 8.5 White! This book is a stunner. it has a small color loss in the upper left hand corner or otherwise this is a 9.2 all day long. Cash, trade, or cash and trade can be discussed. I also dont mind pitching in money if its for the right book. I dont believe any of the GPA sales have been white pages. Can not explain how nice this book is.

ive added pictures from my phone  the scanner will not cooperate and show just how beautiful the whites are on this book  

$1450

Xmen3CGC85.jpg

Xmen3CGC85back.jpg

3C5F76E3-26CA-4CE1-BCC0-C130685B46BE.jpeg

55E8A03C-DDB7-4E28-9AF7-50D185A95145.jpeg

Edited by arexcrooke

16 minutes ago, arexcrooke said:

I need to check my list in the morning and make sure it’s still available and I didn’t miss it during one of the thread cleanups

No problem, but think we are good.