• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,414 posts in this topic

Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all

memattandaction1.jpg

So true Angelo.

You and Matt??? :o

memattandaction1.jpg

So true Angelo.

Jealous? :baiting:

He does look handsome. hm

memattandaction1.jpg

So true Angelo.

Jealous? :baiting:

He does look handsome. hm

ZAP! :banana:...score one for AS....

gator

was there a picture i didnt see?

Probably better that you didn't. :kidaround:

And this,of course, was the one from the Action run I bought (look how young Matt was!)

memattandaction1.jpg

wasn't this the original owner collection from a little ole lady who lived round the corner of the comic shop and walked in one day with Action #1 thru #18 or something,.. that's the way I heard the story,.. please clarify any discrepancies.

:popcorn:

And this,of course, was the one from the Action run I bought (look how young Matt was!)

memattandaction1.jpg

wasn't this the original owner collection from a little ole lady who lived round the corner of the comic shop and walked in one day with Action #1 thru #18 or something,.. that's the way I heard the story,.. please clarify any discrepancies.

Pretty much. She called first to see if we were interested. The collection also had a long run of pre-hero More Funs and Adventures, some Batman Detectives. Just an awesome collection.

memattandaction1.jpg

Pretty much. She called first to see if we were interested. The collection also had a long run of pre-hero More Funs and Adventures, some Batman Detectives. Just an awesome collection.

"to see if we were interested"

Now that's funny,.. "no maam, sorry we wouldn't be interested in Unrestored Action Comics #1 thru #18 plus an assortment of other GA DCs. do you have any POGS to sell ?" lol

thanks for the info Ciorac. (thumbs u

Edited by thedude

memattandaction1.jpg

Now that's funny,.. "no maam, sorry we wouldn't be interested in Unrestored Action Comics #1 thru #18 plus an assortment of other GA DCs. do you have any POGS to sell ?" lol

bill, didn't another store actual pretty much say just that?

rick

memattandaction1.jpg

bill, didn't another store actual pretty much say just that?

rick

Some dealer said that, in essence, to the Church collection doh!

I think I have only posted about 1 or 2 books in this thread. I have some catching up to do.

Here's my latest purchase: (about a month ago)

action158cover.jpg

Here's the collection it goes in:

groupshotof24.jpg

Nice group shot :applause:
Thanks!

I have decided to stop posting books in another Gold Comics thread, and post them here.

(I will still continue to post in the group shot thread)

doh! I forgot, the #158 is not GA but the rest of them are.

Mike