• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,413 posts in this topic

thanks! show was actually pretty disappointing. This is a book Motor City had priced pretty agressively, sitting around for a few years. The market finally caught up with the asking price!

There was a HUGE selection of Timely stuff floating around the show, but almost no Action action.

There was a HUGE selection of Timely stuff floating around the show, but almost no Action action.

:o

what did i MISS????

Well, off the top of my head, there were multiple copies of Captain America Comics #...1,5,12,13,26,34,36,& 37 ... oh and I think 38.

;)

:o

what did i MISS????

Well, off the top of my head, there were multiple copies of Captain America Comics #...1,5,12,13,26,34,36,& 37 ... oh and I think 38.

;)

lol

Nice pick-up Matt!

I just recieved this book today. Some board members felt that this cover

was meant to be a war cover. I took a photo of the back. Note not only the

war planes but, above the candy bar there is a small logo "buy US war bonds and stamps".

action91cover.jpg

action91back.jpg