• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,413 posts in this topic

We exchanged emails when I noticed that he'd sold his Action 61. I can't remember the exact details, but I think it was a family thing, either buying a house or having a kid, or something like that. At the time, he was only selling his non-war covers, but very soon after the war covers hit eBay as well.

I think it was a family thing, either buying a house or having a kid, or something like that.

both very good reasons to sell, :applause:

I'm glad to see he got some strong prices on his books. :grin:

I thought I would update this thread of what I have and my future books in sight.

My plans are to purchase 3 books by July 4th :wishluck:

#72 CGC 7.0 from a board member.

#84 CGC or raw 6.0 to 7.0

#87 CGC or raw 6.0 to 7.0

Here's what I have. (I hope these pics work)

th_action52.jpg th_action65cgc-1.jpg th_action66newpic.jpg th_action67newpic.jpg th_action71newpic.jpg

th_action73newpic.jpg th_action74new.jpg th_action75new.jpg th_action76new.jpg th_action77new.jpg

th_action78new.jpg th_action79new.jpg th_action80new.jpg th_action81cgc-1.jpg th_action82new.jpg

th_action83new.jpg th_action85cgc-1.jpg th_action86new.jpg th_action88new.jpg th_action89cgc-1.jpg

th_action90cgc-1.jpg th_action91new.jpg th_action93cgc-1.jpg th_action95newpic.jpg th_action97newpic.jpg

th_action99newpic.jpg th_action101new.jpg th_actioncomics105-1.jpg th_action108newpic.jpg th_action158cover-1.jpg

Mike - this is great stuff. :headbang:

Thanks everybody. I am as pleased as punch to have it.

Never had a nice #3 before.

Thanks everybody. I am as pleased as punch to have it.

Never had a nice #3 before.

I don't think I have either. Most have been lower grade. The More Fun copy was a 6.5 but had color touch.