• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,413 posts in this topic

Super-excited to add Superman #1 to my collection. I've wanted one since I was a kid, but just got serious about it this year. Shows what you can do if you put your mind to it. :)

Superman1CGCF60r.jpg

verry nice man! a verry cool book to own. In july this year, i had almost made the purchase of a superman 1 book. I had sold MY plymouth 'cuda and i had think take the money and buy a superman 1... but finaly i bought a RT 1969 charger for 40 000 $. One day, when i will not be involved into the muscle car hobby, i will have a superman 1 it is sure...With my 40K i can bought a nice superman 1.. anyway your book is amazing congratulation for superman 1 and your collection 1 to 26

verry nice man! a verry cool book to own. In july this year, i had almost made the purchase of a superman 1 book. I had sold MY plymouth 'cuda and i had think take the money and buy a superman 1... but finaly i bought a RT 1969 charger for 40 000 $. One day, when i will not be involved into the muscle car hobby, i will have a superman 1 it is sure...With my 40K i can bought a nice superman 1.. anyway your book is amazing congratulation for superman 1 and your collection 1 to 26

A great choice to have, but the only way I could justify the Charger over the Supes #1 is if it was painted like the General Lee (thumbs u

héhéh My previous charger was painted like a general lee !! But i sell it in 2010 for purchase the 'cuda and now i made a return in a charger but i can t do a general lee with this car !! It is a real RT car with a lot of option ! :)

but 1 day i will have a superman 1 for sure!

finally i got it!!

i'm in the superman 1 owner club :) Bought this copy from a member on this board.. it is the CGC 0.5 metropolis copy.

a couple shoot i take this afternoon :

front10.jpg

back10.jpg

Congratulations! :applause:

finally i got it!!

i'm in the superman 1 owner club :) Bought this copy from a member on this board.. it is the CGC 0.5 metropolis copy.

a couple shoot i take this afternoon :

front10.jpg

back10.jpg

Well done sir! :golfclap: