• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Neil Gaiman gives blanket permission to use his books

29 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, seanfingh said:

PS: I just wanted to say "maybe this isn't the thread for you." Because if this were 2013, "maybe this isn't the thread for you" would definitely have become a thing . . .

Like those halcyon Dangleberry days.

2 hours ago, F For Fake said:

Wasn't trying to rain on your parade, just engaging in a conversation on a chat board. There wasn't anything negative about my speculation.I don't personally care one way or the other.

Pardons, my outburst was really meant for the other person.

:foryou:

1 hour ago, seanfingh said:

Maybe this isn't the thread for you, Buzztardo

No,  no, I like it.

:ohnoez:

-slym

3 hours ago, seanfingh said:

I did have a brother.

We had one of those little hockey games, like the bubble hockey but jankier. It came with a miniature Stanley Cup. I tied an extra long shoelace to the Stanley Cup and whirled it around like a bullroarer - eventually pinning him down and getting the whirling Stanley Cup closer and closer to his face, until the shoelace gave way and the Stanley Cup plowed into his nose at about 95% the speed of sound. His nose exploded like an unpierced hot dog in a microwave. The resulting pool of blood on the carpet caused an extemporaneous re-shuffling of our bedroom furniture.  Yes, good times.

PS: I just wanted to say "maybe this isn't the thread for you." Because if this were 2013, "maybe this isn't the thread for you" would definitely have become a thing . . .

No worries - I wasn't taking it poorly at all.