• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comics General - Stuck in the House: AMA Buzzetta
5 5

486 posts in this topic

I am done for the day.  

Let's end the week with a nice tall glass of blueberry lemonade and Jose Cuervo.  

People can ask questions if they want... I will "be me" and give answers as I work on a surprise for the gf, my mom, and futz around on eBay

60824469483__274E8D7B-4A83-437E-800C-420500995515.jpeg

Edited by Buzzetta

2 hours ago, vheflin said:

Where can I get a haircut?

You can cut your own hair.  It takes some practice but after doing it for years I do my own hair better than a shop.  I just watched what the barber did, and did that myself.  

1 minute ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

What are you favorite and least favorite Legos to step on? 

lol

Favorite ones are the ones that hurt.  I will recover. 

Least favorite are the ones that break.  I have to replace the piece.  The worst was when I stepped on a rare out of production piece that was out of production.  It cost me about $8 shipped to find and replace it.  It fell of the set as I was packing it away. 

Yes if a piece is lost or broken I will replace it.  I had a rare Lego Batmobile that was missing a gun from the minifigure.  I spent $6 shipped to get the piece.  (I ordered some other parts but I would not have had I not bought that piece for $1 and paid $5 shipping.   Recently I sold the set for record high I believe for a loose model.  It was worth it. 

4 minutes ago, kav said:

You can cut your own hair.  It takes some practice but after doing it for years I do my own hair better than a shop.  I just watched what the barber did, and did that myself.  

Considering you do not go outside, would it not be best for society to make that assessment?

11 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Considering you do not go outside, would it not be best for society to make that assessment?

I do go to coffee every sat and thumbs up in that dept. mostly disbelief is what I get.

Just now, kav said:

I do go to coffee every sat and thumbs up in that dept. mostly disbelief is what I get.

It's funny... now that I have been home, I really have the chance to study and stare and look around the house at what I like and don't like about the place.  For example, I fixed something around the house that I keep putting off. 

Buzz-can a person put themselves on ignore?  Asking for a friend.

Edited by kav

5 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

I tried Slipknot and just didn't get it.  

The later albums have more accessible songs.  Try the latest one. 

The first two, especially Iowa, are basically pure rage.

47 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

The later albums have more accessible songs.  Try the latest one. 

The first two, especially Iowa, are basically pure rage.

I have enough pure rage this week.  My coworkers apparently developed internet balls and seem to be raging against the boss.  A coworker took a screen shot of her cel phone and showed some of us that she told one of the bosses that she will no longer be taking daily attendance through google forms as she does not feel like sharing personal information about herself to them.  lol 

Every day included with the here or not here... it's please state a personal goal of yours, a professional goal... 

7 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I have enough pure rage this week.  My coworkers apparently developed internet balls and seem to be raging against the boss.  A coworker took a screen shot of her cel phone and showed some of us that she told one of the bosses that she will no longer be taking daily attendance through google forms as she does not feel like sharing personal information about herself to them.  lol 

Every day included with the here or not here... it's please state a personal goal of yours, a professional goal... 

I had one boss who told me to keep a daily accounting of my work minute by minute and turn it in to her every day.  I handed her my 2 weeks notice instead.  Coworkers told me she had to hire 2 people to do my job.

Edited by kav

5 minutes ago, kav said:

I had one boss who told me to keep a daily accounting of my work minute by minute and turn it in to her every day.  I handed her my 2 weeks notice instead.  Coworkers told me she had to hire 2 people to do my job.

Hmmmm.....I'm gonna pass.....I had something hilarious to say.

It was an *** kissing co worker who tracked the number of intakes I was doing daily and snitched to the boss-it was 1/5th of the other two workers so my boss thought I was goofing off.  Even when I explained to her that my co workers had one job, while i was responsible for 8 separate duties, she still wanted me to do a daily log.  When I quit the snitch who had cushy duties due to *** kissing was told to take over my tasks.  As I started lining up the stacks of work and explaining them she kept gibbering "Thats an FTE (full time equivalent) , Thats an FTE!!!!  
Yep and theyre all yours now.

Edited by kav

18 minutes ago, kav said:

It was an *** kissing co worker who tracked the number of intakes I was doing daily and snitched to the boss-it was 1/5th of the other two workers so my boss thought I was goofing off.  Even when I explained to her that my co workers had one job, while i was responsible for 8 separate duties, she still wanted me to do a daily log.  When I quit the snitch who had cushy duties due to *** kissing was told to take over my tasks.  As I started lining up the stacks of work and explaining them she kept gibbering "Thats an FTE (full time equivalent) , Thats an FTE!!!!  
Yep and theyre all yours now.

You showed her!