• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comics General - Stuck in the House: AMA Buzzetta
5 5

486 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, oldmilwaukee6er said:

Hey Buzz -

Which team do you think will win Lego Masters on Fox / Hulu? 

I am going to lose my lego badge for this.  I have not been watching.  I really wasn't kidding when I said I don't watch much television.  I might start that up today then. 

19 hours ago, kav said:

I had one boss who told me to keep a daily accounting of my work minute by minute and turn it in to her every day.  I handed her my 2 weeks notice instead.  Coworkers told me she had to hire 2 people to do my job.

just making a minute by minute account of your work would have been a full time job !

3 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

just making a minute by minute account of your work would have been a full time job !

I almost did this:
8AM.  Sat down.  8:00:15 turned on computer.  8:00:18 started to write this down-
8:00:23 wrote it down.  8:00:29 wrote down that I wrote it down-

Edited by kav

31 minutes ago, kav said:

I almost did this:
8AM.  Sat down.  8:00:15 turned on computer.  8:00:18 started to write this down-
8:00:23 wrote it down.  8:00:29 wrote down that I wrote it down-

there was a mechanic at work who worked on the fire systems and he had 60 PM.'s per month (preventative maintenance work orders )

it took him longer to go into the computer to complete his work orders than it did for him to physically do them ... lol 

2 hours ago, kav said:

Buzz what was your favorite thread of all time?

There have been so many epic threads during my tenure here and before that picking one single one is like picking which is your favorite child. 

This thread had a recap over the years from some of the favorite hits... 

Anything where Cal appears is always fun.  CAK and the saga of the 40ft fire pit, Sadfan is Sad, and the Wheels are in Motion automatically come to mind.   

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/456313-inside-jokes-only-the-comics-section-of-the-cgc-boards-would-get

Edited by Buzzetta

5 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

There have been so many epic threads during my tenure here and before that picking one single one is like picking which is your favorite child. 

This thread had a recap over the years from some of the favorite hits... 

Anything where Cal appears is always fun.  CAK and the saga of the 40ft fire pit, Sadfan is Sad, and the Wheels are in Motion automatically come to mind.   

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/456313-inside-jokes-only-the-comics-section-of-the-cgc-boards-would-get/

Plus aware bullying-dont forget that one.

3 minutes ago, MGsimba77 said:

I want you to know son that I'm not angry with you...just disappointed 😕

You dont like the Floating Skull?

3 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

you are the only CGC chat board member who has a groupie !! you are a stud !!!

-it happens when you dont want to be a stud.  

Just now, Hollywood1892 said:

:roflmao:

Women are sort of like cats-pursue them and they scamper off.  Keep pushin em off yo lap they keep jumpin back on.  One woman I befriended I made it clear I was not interested in romance.  Big mistake.  She pursued me with a vengeance and ended up in therapy.  Not fun.  If I had merely asked her out that could have all been avoided.  She would have just said nope like with all the other guys that went after her.

Just now, Hollywood1892 said:

Thank God they don't smell like cats! Yeeeeuck 

???  never had a smelly cat.