• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] pulps , misc golden age , cgc
7 7

403 posts in this topic

Just now, Comical Situations said:

tell you what....I'd sure as heck rent your bandwidth....ever since stay-at-home and everyone streaming all dam day, mine's been shot to shinola 

Yeah, mine's not Google fiber, more like AT&T polyester here lately...

3 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

If you don’t “take” ON the book you’re just stuttering...

show me in the rules plz...I've always wondered about that...if it's the next post in the thread, why shouldn't it count...UNLESS against the rules and I confess I don't know them all by heart...like my "t" takes the other night....were those legit or no....or is it just up to the discretion of the thread owner?

Edited by Comical Situations
clarify

1 minute ago, Comical Situations said:

show me in the rules plz...I've always wondered about that...if it's the next post in the thread, why shouldn't it count...UNLESS against the rules and I confess I don't know them all by heart...like my "t" takes the other night....were those legit or no....or is it just up to the discretion of the thread poster?

Just jiving you bro. There are obviously no “rules” in life these days...

2 minutes ago, Comical Situations said:

show me in the rules plz...I've always wondered about that...if it's the next post in the thread, why shouldn't it count...UNLESS against the rules and I confess I don't know them all by heart...like my "t" takes the other night....were those legit or no....or is it just up to the discretion of the thread owner?

I think good form is "take" on the on book itself, not the next post.  Only way to avoid questions. "T" is pretty iffy in my opinion. 

3 minutes ago, Drgoldage said:

yes I do different boxes lost in piles in move will find someday moved 5 storage units 10 x 20

Hopefully soon, being “elderly” in these Corona times and living in LA, my days might be numbered. 

I think highest death toll so far today...:sorry: