• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] pulps , misc golden age , cgc
7 7

403 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Comical Situations said:

No, I really wasn't trying to be a smartazz….I really am curious...what constitutes it?  Most thread rules I see state first take it wins

I don’t know the “rules”. Probably up to Doc who’s opinion I would happily honor. 

5 minutes ago, Comcav said:

I think good form is "take" on the on book itself, not the next post.  Only way to avoid questions. "T" is pretty iffy in my opinion. 

I would say just that...opinion....each is different.  I think if you quote the book and it is clearly an intention to take, it should count...I also feel takes should probably be on the book itself, but does raise the question in terms of a conflict which would be honored.  I don't think most rules specifically state the take must be on the book so I would say it would definitely be up to the thread owner to decide to honor those takes or not

Edited by Comical Situations

7 minutes ago, Comcav said:

I think good form is "take" on the on book itself, not the next post.  Only way to avoid questions. "T" is pretty iffy in my opinion.   Also, I will happily give my comic collection to Comical Situations if I ever buy a pulp.  

Thanks for making it public bro!  :whee:

Just now, Comical Situations said:

Thanks for making it public bro!  :whee:

Sir, I do believe you made an ill-fitting attempt at humor.  Thanos could make me the offer "Half of all people - gone in an instant - or your comics"  I'd say "well, just half?  fair enough.  you can take them"  HANDS OFF THE FOXES IN MY BOXES!

Just now, Comcav said:

Sir, I do believe you made an ill-fitting attempt at humor.  Thanos could make me the offer "Half of all people - gone in an instant - or your comics"  I'd say "well, just half?  fair enough.  you can take them"  HANDS OFF THE FOXES IN MY BOXES!

Foxes in your boxes leave teeth marks on your johnsons