• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] WARREN MAGAZINES REDUX-FINAL ROUND, BLAZING COMBAT, CREEPY, EERIE, FM, SPIRIT AND VAMPIRELLA RECAP PAGE 1
9 9

1,841 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, wombat said:

I had to poop. What did I miss?

Hopefully, not the toilet. :eyeroll:

Thanks ChasingKingKirby!  Just came in from a hard day of demolition and cleanup, then a long line to get into Home Depot for materials. I was pleasantly surprised to check into the boards and see you made some nice grabs. I’ll get them all marked as sold now. 

On that note, I don’t think I’ve got the energy left to do more posts tonight. I will resume again tomorrow, thinking maybe 4:30 cst into the evening. 

If anyone needs it, the recap on page 1 is updated again. 

Edited by Stevemmg

Hey Guys,  I just spoke with Steve.  He got derailed by a little construction project that mushroomed into a mess.  But he asked me to let you know he'll list later tonight.  Just needs to clean up and eat first.  He'll probably post some sort of 15 minute heads up before he starts.

Eerie 20 9.0 $40 Two stories by Reed Crandall, one from John Severin, Tallarico and the adaptation of "The Fall of the House of Usher" by Tom Sutton.  Cover reminds me of some of the waterlogged zombies from The Walking Dead.  Good stuff all around.  While I'm at it, my buddy had most all of the Aurora models on the back, but I don't think that was the pose for Tarzan, and don't ever remember seeing the Tracy or Zorro.  Did that really come with him on a horse?  I must know more!  I've got four copies to put up of this issue tonight, and as usual listing top grade down.    SOLD TO QTR MILEROCKET

1239803649_EERIE209.0FC_001940.thumb.jpg.27a5944c028522ec18a7838679897849.jpg

1866882658_EERIE209.0BC_001784.thumb.jpg.e6bfb0499995aadfd302c131d57a3f60.jpg

Edited by Stevemmg