• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] WARREN MAGAZINES REDUX-FINAL ROUND, BLAZING COMBAT, CREEPY, EERIE, FM, SPIRIT AND VAMPIRELLA RECAP PAGE 1
9 9

1,841 posts in this topic

Just now, wombat said:

So I said to myself, only snag the ones you don't have already. Focus. Be strong. 

I am a very weak person...............

I’m trying to at least make sure they are upgrades if I already have them.  It’s a real rabbit hole if you start buying undercopies 😀

Creepy 24 8.5 $25  A particularly nice cover by Monteiro.  Very notable to me as it has a story by George Hagenauer, local boy (literally) makes good.  Lost this gig when they found out he was still in high school.  Good on ya George!  Two copies tonight.  SOLD TO BATARAG

881289785_CREEPY248.5FC_001641.thumb.jpg.9babaaf44e41af23fe1f1056f689b32c.jpg

1839194864_CREEPY248.5BC_001642.thumb.jpg.fc608a9a6c9738e41dda4b359678d440.jpg

Edited by Stevemmg

Just now, Hamlet said:

I’m trying to at least make sure they are upgrades if I already have them.  It’s a real rabbit hole if you start buying undercopies 😀

When I see cheap copies like this I can't resist. A fair amount will be part of my raffle price at Christmas.