• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] FOR SALE- Weird Mysteries (1952) #7 CGC 2.0 Precode Horror
3 3

14 posts in this topic

Weird Mysteries (1952) #7 CGC 2.0 Off-White Pages. Used in SOTI (Seduction of the innocent). FOR SALE $500-Free shipping for Domestic!

Payment must be made via paypal invoice and is expected within 72hrs of claiming. 

First :takeit:  in the thread trumps all else. Feel free to PM me any questions or if you want more pics.

11.jpg

12.jpg

1 hour ago, Black Bat said:

Forgive me if I'm wrong- but it appears this exact same book un-slabbed is for sale on Ebay right now.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/WEIRD-MYSTERIES-7-2-5-GOLDEN-AGE-HORROR-1953/362903442015?hash=item547ebb125f:g:6J8AAOSwBDdeMLzX

Identical twin or...?

Sorry for the delay, was out shopping. Hope this helps.

94435781_225423885446765_7900514468939956224_n.thumb.jpg.31638770ca616ab91d33a9003e015c9a.jpg

On 4/19/2020 at 6:00 PM, Captain ShipWreck said:

Just looked and it's clearly the same book. I did an art deal a couple months ago and this book was part of the deal since he didn't have all cash. I'm guessing the guy bought it off Snyder at some point and it just never got removed. I rarely use this but if you need a reference from me I've been the manager of Mountain Man Comics since 2014 and our feedback is very solid. 

I’ve been to Mountain Man Comics and that’s a great shop you’ve got there in Blue Ridge. Comics in the mountains! 🙂 

Congrats on the sale. WM is a superb title. 

6 hours ago, Darth Corgi said:

I’ve been to Mountain Man Comics and that’s a great shop you’ve got there in Blue Ridge. Comics in the mountains! 🙂 

Congrats on the sale. WM is a superb title. 

Thank you! I hope you got to see it when we had all the slabs. It was a cool couple years when are walls were just major keys. 

Thank you but it's back up for sale. The previous buyer bought it for his son as a gift, but it was the wrong SOTI book he was needing.