• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Greggy Collection
1 1

24 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

How do you win a Greggy mystery box? Guess how many jelly beans are in the jar, or something of that nature?

This coming Christmas, participate in the  raffle. It’s really fun.

Edited by KirbyJack

8 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

Sounds like fun! Hopefully, Greggy won't have to wear a face mask, splatter shield, and surgical gloves when he shimmies down the chimney to deliver it to the lucky winner this coming Christmas! :bigsmile:

Edited by James J Johnson

1 hour ago, James J Johnson said:
1 hour ago, KirbyJack said:

Sounds like fun! Hopefully, Greggy won't have to wear a face mask, splatter shield, and surgical gloves when he shimmies down the chimney to deliver it to the lucky winner this coming Christmas! :bigsmile:

I've purposefully tried to best Greggy in the Christmas raffle twice with my offerings, and both times I got selected one selection behind him :tonofbricks:

The man has mojo !! 

Edited by Senormac
cuz of mojo

On 4/26/2020 at 6:36 AM, WEBHEAD said:

Who was to know that shortly after I received Greggy's mystery box there would be a shut down.

Did you remember to sanitize them all off with disinfectant in the event of virus on the surface. :sick:  lol

Either that or wait a day or so before opening the package which what some of the experts are suggesting. 👍

Edited by lou_fine
Can’t afford another warning from these overly sensitive Mods here. 😡

On 4/27/2020 at 4:14 AM, WEBHEAD said:

Greggy is and always be a legend  I have been here since 2003   not posting tons... my one pillar was the Double Cover thread pinned to the top.

47f9758b9a[1].jpg

What is wrong with that girls ……..  right leg hip joint socket....whatever its called ?   

36 minutes ago, Senormac said:
On 4/27/2020 at 4:14 AM, WEBHEAD said:

Greggy is and always be a legend  I have been here since 2003   not posting tons... my one pillar was the Double Cover thread pinned to the top.

47f9758b9a[1].jpg

What is wrong with that girls ……..  right leg hip joint socket....whatever its called ?   

Well....., it's either a schlong or tuck-up schlong...., it really looks like a tuck-up.

Spinal Tap - Derek Smalls Airport Security GIF | Gfycat

56 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Well....., it's either a schlong or tuck-up schlong...., it really looks like a tuck-up.

Spinal Tap - Derek Smalls Airport Security GIF | Gfycat

At full mast too