• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fees added on from past submissions

14 posts in this topic

Good morning, 

I've sent a few trouble tickets over the last two weeks but haven't heard anything back. I sent some books in on order CGC9172619077 and I had almost $40 from submissions that had already been closed out back in February added to the charges and I'm not sure why. Any help is greatly appreciated.

2 hours ago, Jennifer F. said:

Hello I found the invoice you are referring to but I'm not sure what your question is.  Can you clarify what your question is and I will try to assist you.  Thanks!

I'm confused on the charges of submission 8331 ($9.24 which was completed Jan 15), 8332 ($7.24 which was completed Jan 15), 8333 ($9.19 and was completed Dec 5), and 9185 ($9.24 completed Jan 28). Those orders were done and paid for but I had the above charges added on to my most recent submission and I'm just curious what it was for. I've had the books back in my possession for months.

On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2020 at 9:36 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Hi, thanks for your response.  I will have someone from our accounting department reach out to you with a breakdown and explanation of the charges. 

Thanks!

Good morning,

I still haven't heard anything back yet. Is there any chance you could reach out to the accounting department again? I really appreciate all your help.

• Administrator

Hello, we're sorry about any delays that you are experiencing.  Yes, our customer service and accounting departments are both working remotely from home so, unfortunately, for right now, email is the only way we can contact customers.  If you are having an issue with accounting not getting back to you, please email our customer service department  at submissions@cgccomics.com and we can forward that up to our management.

Thanks!

On 5/1/2020 at 9:13 AM, manofsteel said:

I received similar charges. I've emailed about them too, but no response. 

On 5/1/2020 at 1:45 PM, Ryan. said:

This seems to be a rampant problem. 

I suggest calling their accounting department. 

I just got an email from them. Essentially they're charging additional shipping on the books they shipped back to me 5-6 months ago. I'm not happy about and think that's a bad business practice but at least I got an answer.

Screenshot_20200504-113139.png

On 4/28/2020 at 9:36 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Hi, thanks for your response.  I will have someone from our accounting department reach out to you with a breakdown and explanation of the charges. 

Thanks!

Maybe you can have the accounting department respond to email requests for copies of invoices.  Very frustrating to have to email Jose 4 times (once a week), then have to cc in other employees at CGC to get a reply.