• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who Got This Weird Mysteries 5?
1 1

6 posts in this topic

Anyone here? I wasn’t even close to being in the running but I tried. Man the demand for this book is insane. Who even knows if it had all its pages!?! Pics were not even great.

Nothing else in the lot worth much more than $75-100 for a couple books. Bunch were shredded, covers missing half and worse.

92FEA5C2-6D22-478A-ABC0-76436B6A2499.jpeg

image.jpg

Ha! I saw that lot as well and saw the number of watchers and essentially gave up, rightly figuring the bidding at the end would be insane. There were a couple other decent books in there, like a Strange Fantasy and a Tomb of Terror. I bet the seller who listed them thinks they just won a small lottery! 

p.s. She lucked out she didn't put up what she would've thought a ridiculous buy-it-now of $100 or something!! :roflmao:

32 minutes ago, PopKulture said:

Ha! I saw that lot as well and saw the number of watchers and essentially gave up, rightly figuring the bidding at the end would be insane. There were a couple other decent books in there, like a Strange Fantasy and a Tomb of Terror. I bet the seller who listed them thinks they just won a small lottery! 

p.s. She lucked out she didn't put up what she would've thought a ridiculous buy-it-now of $100 or something!! :roflmao:

Yeah those other two were not bad but the back covers looks really oxidized in pics. Still I hope the buyer is happy...or at least asked for more pics so they know what they are getting with that Weird Mysteries. I was willing to venture near $800-1000 and take a chance on it being a 1.5-1.8 worst case scenario but well...my bid was destroyed. 

On 5/3/2020 at 8:59 PM, comicginger1789 said:

Yeah those other two were not bad but the back covers looks really oxidized in pics. Still I hope the buyer is happy...or at least asked for more pics so they know what they are getting with that Weird Mysteries. I was willing to venture near $800-1000 and take a chance on it being a 1.5-1.8 worst case scenario but well...my bid was destroyed. 

With raw books on eBay, there are always some optimistic bidders who see a 4.0 where most of us see a 1.5.