• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Some nice Silver sci-fi. Slabbed and cheap.GOLD also now added.**reds applied**
1 1

25 posts in this topic

Hi.

Plenty of sales refs stretching back over 6 years, so buy with confidence.

PAYMENT: Paypal only accepted

SHIPPING: Only 10 dollars per book. I will pay the rest. Buy more than one and I will only charge for the first book i.e. $10

RETURNS: All books are cgc graded, so they are what they are.If you want to return a book then full shipping dime is on you.

HOSERS & PROBIES: You're there for a reason, and whilst I am a great believer in second chances, it's better we do not transact at this time.

CLAIMING: Post  :takeit:in the thread. Simple.

Thank you for perusing

paul

Books following shortly....

Edited by G G ®

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

Thanks - I've been collecting Atomic Knight's appearances for 15 years, and the best copy I could muster until now is/was VG.  Super excited about this one! :banana: 

U should deslab and show us how it looks raw.  How are you holding up in the quarantine?    Have you organized your collection?

1 minute ago, Wolverinex said:

U should deslab and show us how it looks raw.  How are you holding up in the quarantine?    Have you organized your collection?

LOL lol working on it - not sure I'll ever get there.  Most of my quarantine time devoted to comic related issues has been spent gearing up for VCC, then dealing with the aftermath of about 12 separate orders totaling 88 books.  And don't forget shipping care packages to my adopted Canadian bros.

Don't want to bore with too much detail, but in the last week, I inventoried/graded/boarded my National Lampoon collection, which turned out to be almost three magazine boxes full, and had never been graded. Also did the same with about 50 additional magazines found in various places.  Also started reconstructing my parachute/paratrooper cover inventory log sheet, which I lost a couple computer crashes ago.  Have reconstructed four out of the seven pages so far...., and of course, those "four" reconstructed pages are now six full pages, after I've added in the margin notes on purchases and new discoveries from my ancient hardcopy.

I'm reminded why I mentally refer to my collection as a 'horse collar'. :p  It's a blessing....., and a curse.