• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S QUARNUCOPIA IS CLOSED
4 4

325 posts in this topic

The Spectre 2 

Someone  cut out  the  heel  on  Spectre's  left foot  $10

EDIT:  Well,  technically  I guess you  could say  he stole  The Spectre's  sole.

L3YzrP8.jpg

Edited by catrick339

And that,  my  friends,   is  that.  

I  may  offer  a bundle  or  a  discount  tomorrow morning,  but  invoices  go out   tomorrow evening  SURE. 

Thanks one  and all from   me,  and  from  Lunatic  Lite!

Good morning!

Just a reminder,  there's still   a bundle  of  14  coverless  books  for $40  available,   and here's  a new offer:

Starting  on  page  11  there's  a  long list  of   books  priced  at a  flat  ten bucks  each.    I  *think*  I have  everything
that went   marked  SOLD  now,   anything  still left is  now   available  at      5 for  $40

That's  right,  mix  and match  any  five   $10  dollar  books   for  $40

Dig  on through,  there's still  some interesting  stuff  left.  

Tales to Astonish 100  is SOLD!
Tales to Astonish 74  is SOLD!
Tales to Astonish 72  is SOLD!
Tales of Suspense 97  is SOLD!
Tales to Astonish 99  is SOLD!
Fantastic Four 80  is SOLD!

Thanks keys!

All right Gang,  it's  past Noon,  and there are still  a  bunch  of  $10  comics  and  ALL  the pulps  still  available,  
at  5  for $40,  you  do  the mix  and match. 

I  intend  to shut  the  thread  down  at  5  PM  with  a  soft close,  and  start  sending out invoices.   Hard close  when  the last 
invoice  goes  out.   That  gives  you all   a  good sized  window to  make PM  offers  on  Lunatic Lite's  stuff, see recap  Page 9, 
or  bundle up  some  of  my  ridiculously  cheap   50's  60's  and 70's  goodies.  40's too if you  count the first pulp,  lol

I'll be back later  to  check  in,  and  I'll  start typing like mad   at  5.

Edited by catrick339