• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Tomb of Dracula #45

5 posts in this topic

sometimes I can get pics to enlarge by clicking on them and sometimes I can't. This is one of those cases where I can't enlarge it.

Are there creases thru the bar code?  Something doesn't look quite right with the LLC but I don't know if it's the pic or comic (or my eyes)

Looks like there may be very minor dings on the front upper corners.  I'll say 9.4

If those are creases on the bar code then I'd imagine a press would help that otherwise nothing stands out to me

Blade is quite color coordinated with the matching glasses/pants and jacket/boots...

On 5/9/2020 at 9:53 PM, csaag said:

sometimes I can get pics to enlarge by clicking on them and sometimes I can't. This is one of those cases where I can't enlarge it.

Are there creases thru the bar code?  Something doesn't look quite right with the LLC but I don't know if it's the pic or comic (or my eyes)

Looks like there may be very minor dings on the front upper corners.  I'll say 9.4

If those are creases on the bar code then I'd imagine a press would help that otherwise nothing stands out to me

Blade is quite color coordinated with the matching glasses/pants and jacket/boots...

Thanks a lot :3