• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Membership upgrade question

8 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Good morning, thanks for your message.  When you renew from the Premium to the Elite level you will have to pay the full Elite membership fee as you will receive an additional $150 credit, essentially giving you $300 in credit for the year.  Due to this fact, we do not prorate the membership fees when upgrading.  

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!

• Administrator

Yes, if you renew at the Premium or Elite levels you will receive a new $150 credit when you renew.  The credits do not carry over, however, so if you do not utilize the full $150 before your membership expires, the remaining credit will expire also.

Thanks!

I'm assuming this applies to auto-renewal as well, but I just would like verification  :)  

My membership is set to auto-renew soon, and I just want to be sure I'm going to get another $150 credit!  Will I get notification of having received the credit once my membership renews automatically?