• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] ****ALL BOOKS SOLD!!!! JBPEZ MASSIVE SILVER AGE Keys Mania SALE!! ALL CGC SLABS!! Mostly Marvel and a few DC!! Prices from $150 through...NOT $150!!!!
3 3

145 posts in this topic

:news:All, i apologize for not getting more books posted sooner. I had an injury occur at home rendering me basically useless! i anticipate getting more SA Marvel keys listed tomororw night! 

Thx everyone!! 

Edited by jbpez

Yes, thanks. i sliced off the tip of my finger on a straight edge razor. 

painful yes, but the antiseptic liquid nearly shot me into orbit.  Hurt worse than the actual injury!!

TMI?

Edited by jbpez
don't want mods to snip me again!

24 minutes ago, jbpez said:

:news:All, i apologize for not getting more books posted sooner. I had an injury occur at home rendering me basically useless! i anticipate getting more SA Marvel keys listed tomororw night! 

Thx everyone!! 

I just realized I liked this post and then thought I better be clear. I like the idea of more neat comics, I really dislike the idea that you got injured. Hope you feel better soon.

:news:I am going to list tonight at 830pm EST! I only have a small handful i was able to prepare but the last one i will list is a real beauty!!!! I hope this weekend I will be able to list more as I start to heal.

As for the books currently remaining:

ASM 16 CGC 9.0...$1750

Showcase 60 CGC 9.2...$650

Thanks everyone!