• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC comes through on missing page

13 posts in this topic

so what I'm seeing is that a page can be missing and it can get a blue label? confused.gif

The blue label was a mistake that was fixed. gossip.gif

The label should be blue and the grade should be .5 Poor.

Really what's the difference as it has the GLOD and is essentially worthless anyways. Qualified logically makes more sense than labelling it a 0.5 when its cleary not a reflection of the overall condition of the book. Just my two cents.

Missing story page: 0.5 poor blue

Missing non story page: Qualified incomplete X.X

Remember the AF 15 that was missing 10 pages, but not the Spider-Man story? I think it received a Q 6.0.

I had a FF 15 Q 6.5 (missing non story page) that I sold for around $50. I did buy it for $135 though. Christo_pull_hair.gif and didn't know about the missing page. crazy.gif

The label should be blue and the grade should be .5 Poor.

Really what's the difference as it has the GLOD and is essentially worthless anyways. Qualified logically makes more sense than labelling it a 0.5 when its cleary not a reflection of the overall condition of the book. Just my two cents.

Well, I agree with both of you. The only value it would have, is if someone wanted to marry it with another 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Missing story page: 0.5 poor blue

Missing non story page: Qualified incomplete X.X

Remember the AF 15 that was missing 10 pages, but not the Spider-Man story? I think it received a Q 6.0.

I had a FF 15 Q 6.5 (missing non story page) that I sold for around $50. I did buy it for $135 though. Christo_pull_hair.gif and didn't know about the missing page. crazy.gif

I misplaced some shoes a while back. Drove me crazy until I found them. What color label will that get me?