• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Avengers 48
4 4

19 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, oldrover said:

maybe-gif-5.gif

Maybe. :)

I looked at multiple slabbed 8.0 and 8.5 since. This one looks nicer because the cover looks very White. Would that factor in CGC's grading? I have seen some higher grades 9.2 and 9.4 with tanned covers but White Pages. The main difference is that the corners look nicer on those. I prefer a lower grade but with a nice White cover. It's hard to find for Silver Age comics. 

20 hours ago, Joe Ankenbauer said:

All the corners of the front cover have been dinged or blunted. Also, it looks like staple tears are beginning to appear on the inside. Unfortunately, your hopes of 9.0 will not be realized. 7.5 - 8.0.

Oh the bottom stap inside. Was it replaced you think ?

On 3/26/2021 at 4:35 PM, Galen130 said:

8.0-ish.  I know this is an older post.  Was it sent in??? (shrug)

I sent it to my presser. It got damaged in shipping when the ebay seller sent to me on top right corner so all bets are off for 8.0. Maybe a miracle will get me a 8.0....

The seller had put in in a Mylar (model with the top open) so the comic slid out during shipping...

Edited by migmtl76

6 minutes ago, Albert Thurgood said:

That's bad luck but maybe a press could fix it. You are right that it has a brilliant white cover. But is that a crease descending from the bottom staple?

I think its glare. There is a crease à bit lower