• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Alex ross commission estimates and info
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hi, fresh to the comic scence. Been collecting for a year or so. Wondering if anyone ever had a blank cover done by alex ross before, how much did it cost, and Picture would be nice. Does alex ross even do commisions at comic cons?

Might do better to just buy original art off his website 

Rather than waiting for a sketch tailored to you're desires

While I'm sure sometimes he does it, I've never heard of an opportunity lol

So as few and far between as that is

Might be easier to wait for original art that fits your needs on the website 

Hope that helps

Look at what his work sells for. If that is in your price range contact him or his people. May cost more or less depending on how extensive it is. I only get work done at a con if it is a lot cheaper to do so. Usually throw a guy who isn't busy a bone. If paying full pop I want the artist working at home when they are in the mood to draw with the setup they are comfortable with. Not in a distracting environment where the goal is to do as many pieces as fast as they can. If you are at the con multiple days they may work on it in hotel room, still I want them working on it on their home turf.