• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If a High Grade Tec #27 Broke the World Record...
3 3

107 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, woowoo said:

That's you. :gossip: Batman is so much more than Superman. A 9.6 Detective 27 will blow away church 9.4 Action 1 since there are a lot 8.0 up cgc graded Action1's and only 8.0 and 92 Tec. :preach:

Wrong 

8 hours ago, rob_react said:

I would prefer that Detective 27 was the number one book. But I've been working on these ideas for a long time and they've been tempered by a bunch of really smart people looking at what I've written and sharing their options with me. So, Action #1 still wins. 

Yep

37 minutes ago, Crowzilla said:

The two people whose vote in this actually count disagree with you at this time.

Of course, who knows what the Church Action #1 will grade once it's been pressed a few times.

:whatthe:

23 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

Wrong 

hm nope im right a 9.6 super key really hm lot's of 9.4 key's :preach: but No 9.6 super key besides All A -16 or a 3 sub Cap 1 :gossip: that is not in the same ball park. People with money that are not old like us would go for Batman 99% more than Sup. We had our say but things are different now. I do love Action 1 more than Tec 27 myself grade for grade:baiting:

Edited by woowoo

8 minutes ago, woowoo said:

hm nope im right a 9.6 super key really hm lot's of 9.4 key's :preach: but No 9.6 super key besides All A -16 or a 3 sub Cap 1 :gossip: that is not in the same ball park. People with money that are not old like us would go for Batman 99% more than Sup. We had our say but things are different now. I do love Action 1 more than Tec 27 myself grade for grade:baiting:

Since this is just hypothetical I’m willing to bet 1 million real $s that the church copy of action 1 trumps the Allentown copy of tec 27 in a head to head battle. 

2 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

Since this is just hypothetical I’m willing to bet 1 million real $s that the church copy of action 1 trumps the Allentown copy of tec 27 in a head to head battle. 

I would think that as well. 

1 hour ago, G.A.tor said:

Nobody knows but i am having fun right now ^^that is a good thing since there is so much Neg going on right would you agree

Edited by woowoo

8 hours ago, woowoo said:

Nobody knows but i am having fun right now ^^that is a good thing since there is so much Neg going on right would you agree

That’s just it. Most do know. At least one doesn’t :flipbait:

4 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

That’s just it. Most do know. At least one doesn’t :flipbait:

:whatthe: Are you saying I don't know ? That is just mean :makepoint: Remember I talked to Dave when he first got the Action 1 and I been around a long time :preach:.just mean I tell you :roflmao:(thumbsu

16 hours ago, Crowzilla said:

Of course, who knows what the Church Action #1 will grade once it's been pressed a few times.

Then again, what happens if it suffers one of these catastropic mistakes that a certain pressing company who shall remain nameless is known for at times?  doh!  :tonofbricks:

4 hours ago, woowoo said:

:whatthe: Are you saying I don't know ? That is just mean :makepoint: Remember I talked to Dave when he first got the Action 1 and I been around a long time :preach:.just mean I tell you :roflmao:(thumbsu

All joking aside, the church action 1 is “the” book of the hobby. 9.2/9.4 doesn’t really matter. I think most would take it over even a 9.6 tec 27. At that level is there really that much diff between a 9.4 and 9.6. Church action 1 I suspects wins 99/100 times 

4 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

All joking aside, the church action 1 is “the” book of the hobby. 9.2/9.4 doesn’t really matter. I think most would take it over even a 9.6 tec 27. At that level is there really that much diff between a 9.4 and 9.6. Church action 1 I suspects wins 99/100 times 

99/100 times you saying I am the 1 :whistle: 00000000.thumb.jpg.6879b75fdbc6a397c1eb800899ea91c2.jpg

I am a Batman person, Batman is my main collecting focus, but if I ever get the chance to own an Action #1 I would buy it even if that meant never owning a Detective #27; it isn't even really close for me. Of course, this is purely academic for me, since I expect to never have the funds to make this a reality; fun to speculate about though.