• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sheena - urgent grade please

6 posts in this topic

I'd place the book in the VF range. It's a beauty that I was going to bid on except for my sad financial state at the moment. Note that it still has the glasses intact. A good thing for 3D comics.

Do you think the seller will relist? It didn't hit reserve.

The right side gives me worries. If you are really interested I would shoot the seller an email and also ask 1) if it will be relisted and 2) for a full scan showing all sides. The right egde looks cut off by the scan. And there may be defects not shown there. Maybe (maybe) why it did not make reserve.

This was the second time the book was put up on ebay. The first time it made reserve but ebay made a mistake and pulled all the guys auctions with 6 hours left. When he relisted I think people were hesitant to bid simply because ebay never explains why an auction was pulled and if you read the email they send to bidders you are left with the impression that there was some sort of violation on the part of the seller.

I think it is a sweet copy, I take your point on the edge not being visible from the front but given the accuracy and honesty of his description I am not too concerned.

I got it for less than a F price, so I am happy.