• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Venom 25 1:100 Bagley Question
1 1

14 posts in this topic

So I know the 1:100 is a redo of this poster.  I remember the poster from the 90s but I cannot remember where it is from.  Anyone remember what book/mag this was out of?

image.thumb.png.37daace84e58e0a4538361d3dc2a018c.png

Thanks! :)

1 minute ago, ExNihilo said:

It's the gatefold poster from ASM #365.  You can see the tagline below.

https://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/mg/6/70/57d3046c38f0e/clean.jpg

That's the one, THANK YOU!

It has been bugging me for a week as I couldn't remember where the poster was from.  I knew I had the book. :)

I know there were also non-bound copies of that poster that, presumably, were ordered under their own product code. But ASM365 is absolutely how most people are familiar with it.

25 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

I don't like that trend of refurbishing old art. Its cheaper for them I guess, but if I am paying that money I would
want something original.  It will still sell well no doubt just seems lazy from Marvel.

I am ok with it only because it was never a cover until now.  But I do agree the rehash does get old.

1 hour ago, Lethal_Collector said:

<3 love that poster.  I had one up in my room as a kid, it got mauled by the time I was in college with moving so much.  I should get nice new one signed my Emberlin, my wife has his wife's number as they are both teachers.

Jerome

This right here is cool as *$%& :)

On 6/6/2020 at 2:02 PM, rogue14 said:

Anyone know the size of the poster?

10x17.5.  I have a low grade copy of 365 coming specifically so I can pull the poster and frame it.  Will verify once I have it in hand, either tomorrow or Tuesday.

On 6/7/2020 at 3:58 PM, Crops068 said:

10x17.5.  I have a low grade copy of 365 coming specifically so I can pull the poster and frame it.  Will verify once I have it in hand, either tomorrow or Tuesday.

Thanks! Gives me an idea of how much space I’ll need. Finally got a hold of a copy, it’s enroute. Going to pull the poster too.