• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How Long does it take to get Free Large Shipping Kit for New Members

15 posts in this topic

It's been almost a month since I paid for my membership and I haven't hear anything about the Free Large Shipping Kit for New Members that is part of the membership I paid for. Is anyone else having this problem? How long does it usually take to get these?

14 hours ago, MegomanJess said:

It's been almost a month since I paid for my membership and I haven't hear anything about the Free Large Shipping Kit for New Members that is part of the membership I paid for. Is anyone else having this problem? How long does it usually take to get these?

Not sure how long it takes, it was a recent deal right? You can email CGC directly they are pretty good about responding.

I purchased the lowest tier paid membership on the last day of the promotion, May 31st, and I just received my free small shipping kit this week. I got an e-mail notification about a week before I received it.  

I upgraded my membership May 31st and half decided I wouldn't get the kit because I already had the free membership, but received an email June 12th my shipping kit was getting ready to be sent. It hasn't arrived yet, obviously but hopefully that will give you a rough timeline.

Update: Recieved notice on June 15th my shipping kit had shipped via FedEx. So once you've gotten an order confirm for the kit I would expect it to be on the way shortly thereafter. 

Edited by L.E. Gill
Update with new info

I upgraded my account to a paid account because they offered the Free kit 5/19/20. I've emailed and asked about it but not a word. Very not cool to ghost people. Basically 1 month of my subscription I've been waiting to send in submissions.

I just joined as a paid member at the lower membership fee. I emailed them to see if I would get the free shipping kit fast enough to be able to send it back to them in time for a signature event on July 6 but I think I will just put it in a nicer shipper box I have and priority mail it to them to make sure I get it there in time and just use the free shipping kit for a different group of books I'll send in later.

I got the kit but they sent the small one instead of the large one. When I pointed it out they wanted an order confirmation. I was like it was suppose to come with my membership. Here is my membership confirmation.

On 6/25/2020 at 5:25 PM, Dustin Bump said:

First day so super newb. I have a slab that has been cracked and was wondering if the process is the same for submitting raw comics to get a new slab?

Sort of the same process except you select "reholder" submission form on the first page and the second page, supply the Cert. # and send the book still in the slab. .... $15. plus shipping

Edited by jokiing