• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ZAID

245 posts in this topic

Sorry, I didn't catch the show. Something, involving Arby's regular roast beef sandwiches came up. I really wanted to see how you handle yourself, just in case I get the money for that those Whiz Comics you have on your site.

Sorry, I didn't catch the show. Something, involving Arby's regular roast beef sandwiches came up. I really wanted to see how you handle yourself, just in case I get the money for that those Whiz Comics you have on your site.

The Whiz #2 is being sold. gossip.gif

news.gifnews.gifnews.gifnews.gifnews.gifnews.gifnews.gifnews.gifnews.gifnews.gifnews.gifnews.gif

FYI, I will be on MSNBC's Countdown with Keith Oberman tonight to discuss Karl Rove and security clearances. Show airs at 8 pm and repeats at 12 am EST.

NEVER MIND!!!

As happens, it has been tentatively rescheduled for Wednesday's night show due to some new Congressional story. Oh well. frustrated.gif

I don't think it is. There are several threads on the boards somewhere indicating the opinion that Alexander's prices are usually overpriced. I would agree on this book. Wait for an unrestored one, even in VG shape. You'll find it.

Of course, he invites best offers so you have nothing to lose if you have a price in mind.

news.gifnews.gifnews.gifnews.gifnews.gifnews.gifnews.gifnews.gifnews.gifnews.gifnews.gifnews.gif

FYI, I will be on MSNBC's Countdown with Keith Oberman tonight to discuss Karl Rove and security clearances. Show airs at 8 pm and repeats at 12 am EST.

NEVER MIND!!!

As happens, it has been tentatively rescheduled for Wednesday's night show due to some new Congressional story. Oh well. frustrated.gif

Way OT but it seems like the CIA, etc are under some big heat lately. Makes for very interesting reading.