• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ZAID

245 posts in this topic

Wahahahhaahahahaha....I am a CIA agent, who has been waiting for information regarding your tie. Now, I can tell Dubbya you are planning the overthrow of the US govt.

Me and Walt Disney. I have him frozen in my basement and my plan calls for his thawing. Soon. Very soon.

Wahahahhaahahahaha....I am a CIA agent, who has been waiting for information regarding your tie. Now, I can tell Dubbya you are planning the overthrow of the US govt.

Me and Walt Disney. I have him frozen in my basement and my plan calls for his thawing. Soon. Very soon.

Don't forget to send the My Pretty Pony/Nick Fury Action figures. And don't tell Dubbya!!!!

z.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif

My wife said you were nicely dressed, polite and appeared to be a serious,well spoken young man who needs to eat more. She wondered if you were married and if not, knew some nice young ladies who could fatten you up and tame your wild comic book collecting ways.

z.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif

My wife said you were nicely dressed, polite and appeared to be a serious,well spoken young man who needs to eat more. She wondered if you were married and if not, knew some nice young ladies who could fatten you up and tame your wild comic book collecting ways.

She's got a point. Except for the comic book collecting.

Thanks everyone! Countdown is actually one of my favorite news programs. I watch it most every night so it was a delight to actually be a guest on it. I'm glad you thought the interview went well.

I promise to try and get some comic book analogies into some future interviews. I was seriously trying to come up with something. I happened to be with Dave the Dentist today and he can vouch for that as I mentioned it to him!

Imagemask, how did you grab the tv image? Digital camera? Yeesh, what a pose!

Black Hand, tell your wife thank you very much, but alas I am married. I actually had some woman once contact me for a lunch meeting after seeing me on tv. Essentially she picked me up! Bummer, I was engaged and she was cute! Some woman in FL also wrote me this glowing letter once after seeing me on tv. Yikes!

I wonder if any of the BSD comic dealers get fan mail or ever picked up by women after a comic show? poke2.gif

news.gif

Ok, I am scheduled to appear tonight on MSNBC's Countdown with Keith Oberman at or around 8:30 pm.

What a pleasant surprise! I hadn't seen this thread, but I always TIVO Countdown. I gave a cheer as he announced your name. You did a great job, Mark, and you could tell Keith was impressed as well. Very informative and clearly stated. As someone who has had Secret clearance in the past, I've been wondering about this whole mess. I know that we all took our clearances very, very seriously. Just to do our jobs we were locked in a double-doored secure vault. Thanks for explaining the ins and outs of the clearance heirarchy as you did. I don't have to like what happened, but at least it makes a little more sense now why nothing is being done about the as yet unindicted.

-- Joanna