• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ZAID

245 posts in this topic

Black Hand, tell your wife thank you very much, but alas I am married. I actually had some woman once contact me for a lunch meeting after seeing me on tv. Essentially she picked me up! Bummer, I was engaged and she was cute! Some woman in FL also wrote me this glowing letter once after seeing me on tv. Yikes!

I wonder if any of the BSD comic dealers get fan mail or ever picked up by women after a comic show? poke2.gif

So as a young single 28 male I should be doing interviews on MSNBC to find my future Mrs. Whet? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

wink.gif

Imagemask, how did you grab the tv image? Digital camera? Yeesh, what a pose!

Used a video capture card and converted the frame to an JPG to post. Sorry about the pose but tried to get the best image I could from live video. I recorded the entire interview at 320X240 so if you want a CD/DVD copy LMK.

Very impressed by the way. yay.gif

Frank

Black Hand, tell your wife thank you very much, but alas I am married. I actually had some woman once contact me for a lunch meeting after seeing me on tv. Essentially she picked me up! Bummer, I was engaged and she was cute! Some woman in FL also wrote me this glowing letter once after seeing me on tv. Yikes!

I wonder if any of the BSD comic dealers get fan mail or ever picked up by women after a comic show? poke2.gif

So as a young single 28 male I should be doing interviews on MSNBC to find my future Mrs. Whet? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

wink.gif

It doesn't hurt! My third date with my wife was spent watching a 20/20 interview I did. See, it worked! acclaim.gif

Imagemask, how did you grab the tv image? Digital camera? Yeesh, what a pose!

Used a video capture card and converted the frame to an JPG to post. Sorry about the pose but tried to get the best image I could from live video. I recorded the entire interview at 320X240 so if you want a CD/DVD copy LMK.

Very impressed by the way. yay.gif

Frank

Thanks Frank, very kind of you!

Sigh. GW Law Professor Jonathan Turley has bumped me. Apparently he would have taken more positions that would spark a fight with O'Reilly thus perhaps permitting a more volatile and listener-enjoyable segment.

Such is life. Back to work everyone!

I'm glad this thread got bumped back up. I hadn't seen it before. Great interviews Mark...oh how I miss MSNBC. Here in Japan, it's either CNN or a news channel I can't understand frown.gif

Look forward to any CNN interviews in the future though!

I have many friends at CNN and do occasionally appear. Indeed, Wolf Blitzer told me today he would have me on soon. I'll keep you posted!

Do they pay you to appear or do you do it for exposure?

I wish they paid. They never do. Only if you are an actual "consultant" for one of the networks.

Assuming the blizzard does not cause a postponement, I am scheduled to testify before the Subcommittee on National Security, Emerging Threats, International Relations of the Committee on Government Reform, U.S. House of Representatives on Tuesday, February 14, 2006, at 1 pm. Hearing is on "National Security Whistleblowers in the post-9/11 Era:

Lost in a Labyrinth and Facing Subtle Retaliation."

WITNESS LIST

House Committee on Government Reform

Subcommittee on National Security,

Emerging Threats and International Relations

National Security Whistleblowers in the post-9/11 Era: Lost in a Labyrinth and Facing Subtle Retaliation

PANEL ONE

SPC Samuel J. Provance, USA

Department of the Army

Lt. Colonel Anthony Shaffer, USAR

Springfield, Virginia

Mr. Michael German

Arlington, Virginia

Mr. Russell Tice

Linthicum Heights, Maryland

Mr. Richard Levernier

Goodyear, Arizona

PANEL TWO

Mr. Mark S. Zaid, Esq.

Washington, District of Columbia

Ms. Beth Daley, Senior Investigator

Project on Government Oversight

Mr. Tom Devine, Legal Director

Government Accountability Project

Dr. William G. Weaver

National Security Whistleblowers Coalition (NSWBC)

PANELTHREE

Mr. James McVay, Deputy Special Counsel

U. S. Office of the Special Counsel

Mr. Glenn A. Fine, Inspector General

Office of the Inspector General

Department of Justice

Mr. Gregory H. Friedman, Inspector General

Department of Energy

Mr. Thomas Gimble, Acting Inspector General

Department of Defense