• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay Scam Sellers List

50 posts in this topic

Why choose Mark, I mean Leonard yay.gif

You should choose Leonard Crabs to represent you because if you don't, the hideous space demons will undoubtedly kill you when you sleep. In addition to this, our legal system is large and complex, and few lawyers really understand how it works as well as Leonard Crabs. How confusing is this system? Well just check out this helpful diagram Leonard made at 2 AM which illustrates the various snares and pitfalls that represent our American legal system.

Leonard knows how to manipulate the system for his own personal gain. He does so on a frequent basis. When he was a kid, his mother used to shout "Leonard, stop manipulating the system for your own personal gain! It's a school night!" And hell, look at that diagram again!

We understand that your choice for legal representation can get a bit confusing with all the lawyers out there bidding for your business. But we honestly mean it when we say "Leonard Crabs is the only lawyer who drinks his own urine." This unique, no-holds-barred approach to legal defense has baffled more than one defense team in court, often ending up in a large cash settlement or at least a small recess until he's taken his medication.

if everyone were to input every eBay transaction they completed with a rating from one to ten on a couple of important points - ie. shipping, grading, communication, etc - into an online form, someone could then write a database analysis tool which would allow these sellers to be ranked. either for overall score, or for specific scores.

i would like to not only know who not to buy from, but who people have had good luck with in the past. kind of like a GPAnalysis of eBay sellers.

this of course would be similar to - but far better than - eBay's stupid (imho) feedback thing which is just asking to be misused

if you did this, you wouldn't have to worry about libel.

unless you would like to keep hijacking this thread with stories about litigators, fake or otherwise. i don't know. i just work here

You should choose Leonard Crabs to represent you because if you don't, the hideous space demons will undoubtedly kill you when you sleep. In addition to this, our legal system is large and complex, and few lawyers really understand how it works as well as Leonard Crabs. How confusing is this system? Well just check out this helpful diagram Leonard made at 2 AM which illustrates the various snares and pitfalls that represent our American legal system.

Leonard knows how to manipulate the system for his own personal gain. He does so on a frequent basis. When he was a kid, his mother used to shout "Leonard, stop manipulating the system for your own personal gain! It's a school night!" And hell, look at that diagram again!

We understand that your choice for legal representation can get a bit confusing with all the lawyers out there bidding for your business. But we honestly mean it when we say "Leonard Crabs is the only lawyer who drinks his own urine." This unique, no-holds-barred approach to legal defense has baffled more than one defense team in court, often ending up in a large cash settlement or at least a small recess until he's taken his medication.

Sorry, but your message (or attempt at humor?) was lost on me. confused-smiley-013.gif

I'm glad I got out. This whole idea just imploded.

Johny, what are you talking about? I dont get it but maybe i missed something.

Elvis

Well, we will have to decide how long to discuss before we nominate a team and start accepting claims.

I nomintate Povertyrow as head of this team.

I nominate Architect as the head of this team. Back in 2002 he said the following:

Actually, I'd lean more towards creating a separate forum for ebay auctions you think are weird, how much should I pay for this, I just bought this did I get ripped, who is a good dealer to use, how would you grade this book that I want to sell, etc. etc.

This past several months, when I suggested the exact thing, I got no response. I suggest we start to hit up Architect and Steve B with requests for a seperate Auction Watch topic!

The Historical Thread

I think this is an excellent idea...I buy a LOT of comics from eBay and would be more than happy to share my good and bad buying experiences with everyone.

And I'm no lawyer, but give me a break...we've ranted every day for years about buyers and sellers on this board and nobody has been sued yet!

I appreciate Mark's expertise and experience...but really...is there any comparison between obscure message board opinions and quotes published in a major book regarding one of the greatest conspiracy theories in modern history?

I appreciate Mark's expertise and experience...but really...is there any comparison between obscure message board opinions and quotes published in a major book regarding one of the greatest conspiracy theories in modern history?

Depends on what is said of course. Is there a difference between an article published on the NYT's website that doesn't actually appear in the print edition? Perhaps.

But believe me, there are numerous examples of individuals and entities being sued for postings on message boards and the Internet. A comic dealer who is defamed on these CGC boards could easily suffer financial losses.

BTW, nice to know I'm appreciated! thumbsup2.giftakeit.gifheadbang.gifyay.gif