• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] [CLOSED] LAST CALL! Closing Today! Medication Time! Nurse Ratched Says Short Box 'o early Silver to early Bronze, mostly Marvel/DC plus some oddballs
1 1

326 posts in this topic

:news:SOLD! Thor #132 VG+ to VGFN 1st Ego, the Living Planet in cameo. $20

Thats right, baby! The Hulk 180 of Ego, the Living Planet! When he gets retconned into a mutant who was cast into space by Magneto, I'll say I told ya so! 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

Just now, Readcomix said:

Thor #132 VG+ to VGFN 1st Ego, the Living Planet in cameo. $20

Thats right, baby! The Hulk 180 of Ego, the Living Planet! When he gets retconned into a mutant who was cast into space by Magneto, I'll say I told ya so! 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Take

:news:SOLD! Thor #134 1st High Evolutionary. Going FN- due to just a little more spine wear (color breaks) than I'm comfortable calling solid FN. If not for that, I'd be on the high side of fine, as the rest is flat, clean, bright. $100

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

Just now, Readcomix said:

Thor #134 1st High Evolutionary. Going FN- due to just a little more spine wear (color breaks) than I'm comfortable calling solid FN. If not for that, I'd be on the high side of fine, as the rest is flat, clean, bright. $100

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

take