• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

High Grade Silver Age certified 9.6 and higher!
5 5

269 posts in this topic

On 1/21/2023 at 1:14 AM, Frisco Larson said:

I HAVE seen some before, but I can't remember any specifics. In fact, I may be mistaken, but I think there was some discussion if Mile High ll should be a pedigree or not. My memory may be off on that. Perhaps someone else knows about what I recall. It's actually NOT listed as a pedigree in the CGC pedigree list, which is weird because this is obviously a newest generation label, so I don't know why it wouldn't be listed as a pedigree.  (shrug)

MH2 is not a pedigree, it's a warehouse find that Chuck R. marketed. It's on the label because Chuck paid for that designation. Think of it as the "FROM THE COLLECTION OF" notations you will see on certain books like Dallas Stephens (another Chuck R. offering) or Nic Cage

On 1/22/2023 at 1:12 PM, Sal said:

MH2 is not a pedigree, it's a warehouse find that Chuck R. marketed. It's on the label because Chuck paid for that designation. Think of it as the "FROM THE COLLECTION OF" notations you will see on certain books like Dallas Stephens (another Chuck R. offering) or Nic Cage

My recollection was that it was initially considered a pedigree and then they reversed their decision on that. They must've found out more about its origin. It WAS puzzling that the newest generation holder still had the designation though. Thanks for clearing that up.  (thumbsu 

On 1/21/2023 at 5:26 PM, Frisco Larson said:

I just posted my book to my friend Billy's Pedigree type set thread so it's back on page one now. He's got a Mile High ll Silver Age book, a DD 58, posted on the 8th page of that thread, in case you want to check it out. (thumbsu

Got a link?

On 3/29/2023 at 10:09 PM, Sweet Lou 14 said:

I love the Marvel Super-Heroes run!  Still trying to complete #12-31 (last 25-cent issue), but can't seem to find a copy of #30.  Also trying to upgrade #26, 29, and 31.  :cheers:

I'm really digging them too!!! Some of them can be VERY tough in grade, depending on what parameters you're collecting!  :wishluck: