• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How can I view my CGC Packing Slip?

4 posts in this topic

I've shipped books to CGC before, but this time I didn't immediately print the packing slip when submitting the online form and now two days later I'm ready to ship the book but I can't find anywhere that I can view and print the packing slip.  Under My Submissions it only has my previously received submissions, not the one from two days ago.

Hoping this is an easy answer....

50 minutes ago, serling1978 said:

Nevermind. Found out I need to go to my email and there is a link from the date I submitted the book.  My fault for not printing it in real time, but seems like would be a good idea to have it available under "My Account"

I agree.  The books should show in the account section as soon as we print the packing slip and then the status should change depending on what stage it is in.

I believe they do not link them since so many are created and never get submitted.  So until it is actually in CGC's hands and entered into their system onsite it will not reflect on your account.

This is also why they do not cap the remark limits at the 100 from invoice creation but instead from the 100 received.  (they have a buffer so that those still in transit have a chance to still get theirs)

Otherwise 1 person could "order" 100 remarks and never actually send anything and then nobody else could get them, the artist would then be out that money that was expected for that time and effort on their part.