• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bill Everett Atlas Horror Covers
2 2

145 posts in this topic

Awesome stuff!  I'll come by your booth tomorrow and relieve you of some of them. I'm gonna need a pretty good deal as usual but it should cover some gas back home. They let us in at 8 so I'll be there around 8:30. How was your trip out? Find any good stuff along the way. I'll be around the corner helping out a couple of other dealers move some racks. Should I get you a coffee? We're going back to that great seafood restaurant again if you want to join us. 

IMG_2695.JPG

12 hours ago, Jayman said:

I would love a nice high grade copy of this one too if Mr. B is taking requests! :wishluck:

BFBEB1B6-02FD-4CAF-9875-C0C382473CE3.jpeg

I have an above average copy of that one. I’ve had it forever. I have collected PCH since the very early 1970’s. This issue has always been very popular to those in the know. One of my favorites for sure. 

56 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

I have an above average copy of that one. I’ve had it forever. I have collected PCH since the very early 1970’s. This issue has always been very popular to those in the know. One of my favorites for sure. 

This is actually my upgraded copy (best I could find so far). This is the most gruesome cover Atlas ever produced IMHO. Would love to see yours if you get the chance!

15 hours ago, Jayman said:

I would love a nice high grade copy of this one too if Mr. B is taking requests! :wishluck:

BFBEB1B6-02FD-4CAF-9875-C0C382473CE3.jpeg

I wish I had one too.

1 hour ago, Jayman said:

This is actually my upgraded copy (best I could find so far). This is the most gruesome cover Atlas ever produced IMHO. Would love to see yours if you get the chance!

It’s another good example of the actual story not meeting up to the covers expectations. There was a nice 9.0 that sold on Heritage last year for $2600. Did you give it a run then?

6 minutes ago, N e r V said:

It’s another good example of the actual story not meeting up to the covers expectations. There was a nice 9.0 that sold on Heritage last year for $2600. Did you give it a run then?

No, that one slipped past my radar. Nice price though...