• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller is no Fool

143 posts in this topic

What a bunch of BS everything I , have read said Cgc brought back life to comic book collecting and it was a dying hobby.Go ahead if you want and crack open your slabs and read your books(again) screwy.gifbut I can gurantee you in the future you will be sorry you did.To me Foolkiller =Fool sign-rantpost.gif

Can you go please make silly trouble in a thread of lesser importance? Thanks.

Can you please go [embarrassing lack of self control] yourself.Just giving my opinion?

Look Johny Boy we understand your point and if I cracked my ultra high grade slabbs I'd probably regret it as well but you crossed the line when you finished with the insult. If you want it can be open season on you really quick.

Great , another internet tough guy.O [embarrassing lack of self control] comic book guys closing in on me sign-funnypost.gif.I , would like to take a 100lbs box of slabbed books and drop them on your [embarrassing lack of self control] head tonofbricks.gifSo, let the season begin.

Johnny MyAss is more like it. yeahok.gif

Can you get a little more creative tough guy?

There is no need. You add nothing of value to the forum and you're a jerk. You'll be banned soon. hi.gif

I agree. I addressed his point with legitimacy and furthering the debate about his name calling is fruitless. I could have responded to the insult, but why? It's obvious baiting in hopes I or some other board member goes off on a rant. If he would like to take a stab at me, I have no problem with it. I can only get upset when someone I know and respect takes a stab at me. Otherwise, it's best just to move on.

There is no need. You add nothing of value to the forum and you're a jerk. You'll be banned soon. hi.gif

I, am sure your a [embarrassing lack of self control] that ran to a mod

If it gets rid of you, I'll be whatever brand of [embarrassing lack of self control] I need to be. confused-smiley-013.gif

I , would like to take a 100lbs box of slabbed books and drop them on your [embarrassing lack of self control] head tonofbricks.gif

Not to prolong this any further, but I thought I would just quickly point out that this reads like a threat.

Seemed like a week ago you knew exactly what buttons to press to get me riled up, then you attack esquire, and now your expanding to insult multiple members in this thread. Just how long have you been lurking?