• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wizard World Chicago — moved again, now Oct. 15-17, 2021
4 4

104 posts in this topic

On 9/9/2021 at 1:57 PM, Kevin Boyd said:

This is the last Wizard show, they sold their live events to Fan Expo HQ.

I was just assigned comic creator bookings for it last week, and should have some news around the 21st. 

Any idea when you will have firm dates? :wishluck:

On 9/21/2021 at 8:10 AM, Kevin Boyd said:

October 15-17 is definitely happening. I’m turning over images and bios to marketing today for the comic guests.

I meant for 2022 when y'all take it over. Please don't tell me that it will be in October next year... :ohnoez:

Celebrities, Voice Actors and other notable guests already announced for the show are Stephen Amell, WIlliam Shatner, Lana Parilla, Michael Rooker, Katie Cassidy, Sam Heughen, Matthew Lewis, Mark Sheppard, James Marsters, Dean Cain, Robert Patrick, Jason David Frank, Lou Ferrigno, Charles Martinet, Paige O'Hara, Irene Bedard, Roger Clark and Rob Wiethoff

Wizard World

The press release goes out tomorrow re: comic guests, and I'll share it here.

Edited by Kevin Boyd

On 9/21/2021 at 3:33 PM, Kevin Boyd said:

No the 2022 date for Fan Expo Chicago will definitely be in the summer. I can't share publicly yet as the 2022 schedule is not public. Not late August though. 

So between mid-May and mid-August? :wishluck: