• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM ASM 362 2nd Print (Scans)
2 2

8 posts in this topic

Posted in another thread that I found 2 copies of ASM 361 and one ASM 362 in a $2 loose comic bin at an antique show this weekend - completely loose, no bags or boards. Unfortunately they are second printings, but it seems like they're still in demand (at least 361).

I asked in my 361 post about CGC grading since I'm new to this - I assume there's no reason to have something like this CGC graded in this condition, given it's a second print, correct?

I put a pic to start of all 3 side-by-side as a reference. This is the 362 copy obviously.

ASM 361-362 haul.JPG

ASM 362 Cover.jpg

ASM 362 Back.jpg

ASM 362 Back Top.jpg

ASM 362 Front Top.jpg

ASM 362 Front Bottom.jpg

ASM 362.JPG

1 hour ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

So... Back cover, color rub, or MFG defect?

I can't tell - there seems to be a stripe pattern to it that seems almost too uniform to be rub, but on the other hand it was sitting loose in a bin with a bunch of other comics, so who knows how long it's been toted from place to place, shifting around... Either way I'm guessing something like that knocks the grade down quite a bit?

Just now, Jesse-Lee said:

I can't tell - there seems to be a stripe pattern to it that seems almost too uniform to be rub, but on the other hand it was sitting loose in a bin with a bunch of other comics, so who knows how long it's been toted from place to place, shifting around... Either way I'm guessing something like that knocks the grade down quite a bit?

If it was a MFG defect, then it would just keep it from the 9.9-10 range. I don't think that's the case, though.

I think, as you mentioned it being a loosey, that it's color rub/transfer from other comics. Assuming that to be true, I would put this in the 8.5 range.