• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Back from Florida

5 posts in this topic

Hi fellow forumites!

As Steve mentioned a couple days ago in my birthday thread (thanks for that, BTW cloud9.gif ), I made a trip down to CGC headquarters (couldn't think of a better way to spend my birthday!) Meeting all the guys from this board who til now I only knew as "those with their names in green" was a blast. You couldn't find more down-to-earth guys than Steve and Mark (I unfortunatly arrived on one of the days where Newt *wasn't* wearing his Superman outfit, though). Man, the comic-knowledge of these guys is amazing. And here I thought that *I* possessed an arcane amout of comic knowledge.

I just want to publicly thank all the guys (and gals) at CGC for being so nice, respectful, and for shooting the breeze about comics with me (I haven't been able to do much of that in Kansas tongue.gif )

Thanks, guys!