• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CMA 19 Added! One-Day Auction Fun! Lot of 24 Coverless and Beaters GA/SA readers
1 1

38 posts in this topic

Two hours! :whatthe:

I should also mention before this thread closes that I will soon (within the week) head over to Mixed and offer an All-out, All Ages Archie Assault -- I am culling from my Archie titles; there will be some random Golden Age, doubles of silver and bronze Archie keys, and some of those tough to find late copper/early modern better DeCarlo covers. Stay tuned to Mixed!

32 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Two hours! :whatthe:

I should also mention before this thread closes that I will soon (within the week) head over to Mixed and offer an All-out, All Ages Archie Assault -- I am culling from my Archie titles; there will be some random Golden Age, doubles of silver and bronze Archie keys, and some of those tough to find late copper/early modern better DeCarlo covers. Stay tuned to Mixed!

Will there be innuendo covers?

1 hour ago, Readcomix said:

Almost sixty books in that Archie stack, if I decide to let them all go. Here's a preview; no pre-sales, thanks anyway; I want everything to come to the thread for everyone's enjoyment, so we can create a fun hangout atmosphere for the duration of it.

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix
The picture!