• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Major Silver Age OA Purchase.. for me anyway X-Men 17 Page 15

16 posts in this topic

Congrats on that awesome page!

I got a chance to see it in person a month or two ago, at a con in Boston, and it looked great! I thought about buying it, but was low in funds by then frown.gif

Frame it, hang it on a wall, and enjoy it smile.gif

How much was it at the show?

I really don't remember... I had less than $400 left, and I know it was more than that (the difference was enough for me to not even attempt to negotiate a deal, I'd say at least $1,000), but I really can't remember how much it was.

I ended up getting a Daredevil Page by Heck (you can see it in my gallery at CAF) from him.

How much did you pay for it, if I can ask? Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post it smile.gif

I got a chance to see it in person a month or two ago, at a con in Boston, and it looked great! I thought about buying it, but was low in funds by then frown.gif

I hope you didnt pay alot for that muffler poke2.gif

JK its a very sweet page, I almost pulled the trigger on it but I am sticking with covers and splash pages.

I hope you didnt pay alot for that muffler poke2.gif

JK its a very sweet page, I almost pulled the trigger on it but I am sticking with covers and splash pages.

I paid nothing out of pocket

Sellign stuff on ebay right now to cover purchase price