• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The kids just came home from Chris's house...
1 1

42 posts in this topic

Outside of the NM 98 going from a CBCS 9.8 to a 9.6, Im extremely thrilled with what I got since the xmen 101 went from a 9.6 to a 9.8 and the GSXM 1 went from a 9.4 to a 9.6.   Safe to say never going to crack those 2 ever again for a sig... :takeit:

The 9.4 xmen though looks like they rushed the press on that one as it still has non color breaking indents...

Edited by god503

2020: The Summer of Pernts

Nice books and nice grades.  I am curious about the motivation to have Claremont sign the 1st Cable and 1 Deadpool... True that CC is the father of modern X-Men but will you be seeking out other signatures on those books besides the McFarlane signature on NM 87?

Edited by Buzzetta

1 hour ago, Neckbone said:

So you're saying you did have the mental capacity to find that thread?:baiting:

I apologize that it bothers you so much...  I apologize that I am responsible for you wasting your first posts on little ole me...  I apologize that that I made you use your fingers to type a post instead of just trolling the boards...  I am sorry you weren't hugged enough as a child...  I am sorry that self soothing is the only option you have....

If I have forgotten something, I'm sure you will let me know... Karen.  (thumbsu

Edited by god503

7 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Nice books and nice grades.  I am curious about the motivation to have Claremont sign the 1st Cable and 1 Deadpool... True that CC is the father of modern X-Men but will you be seeking out other signatures on those books besides the McFarlane signature on NM 87?

8 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

New mutants was created by Claremont and mcloud